Users should note that withdraws may take up to 7 business days to process. If users have not completed the account verification process, they will not be eligible to withdraw funds until fully verified.
Funds can be withdrawn from your Liquid MarketPlace Account using Wire Transfers to your financial institution. Any cryptocurrency that you have transferred into your Liquid MarketPlace account that has NOT been converted to USD can be ONLY transferred back to the wallet address from which it came. Please note: you can NOT purchase additional cryptocurrency on our platform.
Please review our Fee structure overview here for more information on withdraw fees.
- Navigate to your Liquid MarketPlace ‘Wallets’ on the left of the page.
- Click on the ‘Withdraw’ Tab.
- Fill out the amount of USD you wish to withdraw from your Liquid MarketPlace wallet. Please make sure the "remaining balance" field on the right-hand side panel is not negative.
- The beneficiary name field is automatically filled out from your KYC.
- Fill out the IBAN or your bank account number. If your bank doesn't provide IBAN, enter the bank account number.
- Fill out the bank swift code. If your bank doesn't have a swift code, enter the routing number.
- Please make sure the payment information you entered is correct by reaching out to your financial institution. If the entered information is found to be incorrect, the fee to re-initiate the withdrawal will be charged to your account.
- Please confirm with your financial institution if they require any amendments or additional information to be added to the wire in order to accept them.
- Double check the dollar amount indicated then click 'Request' and follow the prompts to confirm the payment.
- Please accept the withdrawal request in the confirmation email you received.