Liquid MarketPlace is not liable for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses or other malicious code that may affect your computer or other equipment. Nor are we liable for any phishing, spoofing or other cyber based attacks. All users should be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from us. Please note: Anyone claiming to be an official member of the Liquid MarketPlace Customer Service department on SMS that messages you first in private is a scammer. Please pay close attention to the security recommendations below:
1. Avoid seeking help on other web-platforms other than our official website or Live-Chat. This will lower your vulnerability to potential phishing/scamming. If you need help on our Discord, use the Ticket feature in the Support channel to ensure that you are corresponding with a legitimate Liquid MarketPlace employee.
2. Make sure you are visiting www.liquidmarketplace.io and bookmark the website for efficiency.
3. Never install any browser plug-ins that claim to be associated with Liquid MarketPlace.
4. Avoid making any phone calls to anyone that claims to be a representative of Liquid MarketPlace. We will contact you if necessary.
5. Never disclose your password/SMS authentication code, Google authentication code or google authentication key to anyone. Also make sure to never share your cryptocurrency Wallet password, or private key with anyone: only share your public address if you are receiving or sending payments. A Liquid MarketPlace representative will NEVER ask for any of these details while assisting you.
6. Never make transactions or send funds to someone that claims to be a Liquid MarketPlace representative. All transactions, including adding money to your Wallet, will be done through the official Liquid MarketPlace website.