All users are authorized to deposit funds into their Liquid MarketPlace Wallets using their credit cards, debit accounts via wire transfer or interact, as well as cryptocurrency. If you run into an error message stating, “Your transaction cannot be completed”, we advise following these steps to remedy the situation:
- Check your account balances. As simple as this may sound, it's important to confirm you have enough external funds to deposit into your Wallet.
- Make sure your payment information is correct. If at first your payment does not go through and you have confirmed external funds, make sure your payment details are up to date.
- Try using the best interface for your computing device. For example, if you're using a desktop computer try the transaction again using Google Chrome browser, or Safari if you're using a Macbook.
- Contact your financial institution. If you have confirmed the funds are in fact available then your bank should be your first point of contact. Your financial institution will be able to confirm some simply overlooked details such as an expired credit card or an account on hold due to suspicious activity.
- Try the purchase again with an alternative payment method.
- If you are still running into this issue, contact a LiveChat Agent via the website’s Help Center.
Agents will be able to escalate your concerns and try to resolve the issue. We strongly recommend you DO NOT seek out help on any other website platforms as your account may be at risk of being compromised if any sensitive information is provided to other users across other platforms.