Please note that the cryptocurrency is automatically converted into USD by our third party service providers the moment the deposit is executed at the market price of the cryptocurrency at the time of the deposit. Please refer to our user terms and conditions for more information.
Please note that for security reasons, we require cryptocurrency deposits to receive a certain number of confirmations on its blockchain before the funds can be credited to your account.
Confirmations - When a transaction is posted, it has to be validated by the miners before adding it to a block. Once the transaction is added to a block, the transaction has received one confirmation.
How long - Each block is found at a different rate depending on the blockchain. On average, it takes around 10 minutes for a bitcoin block to be validated. However, sometimes it can take 30 or 60 minutes to validate a single block. This is outside of Liquid MarketPlace’s control.
- Navigate to your Liquid MarketPlace ‘Wallets’ on the left side of the page.
- Click on ‘Deposits’ and select the type of cryptocurrency from the list of compatible currencies in the dropdown menu.
- Scan the QR code or copy the automated address and paste it into your external wallet address
- Your Liquid MarketPlace Wallet will automatically update after the blockchain confirms your transaction. This confirmation is usually instant but may take up to 1 hour.
- Once the deposit is processed, the cryptocurrency will have successfully converted into USD.