If you have not received your account verification email, the two most likely reasons are that your email client has put the email in your spam folder or you gave the wrong email address when creating your account.
Some email providers automatically filter our automated messages as spam. If you can't find our verification emails in your inbox, check your spam and trash folders.
If you don't see our verification email in either of those folders, please try using your email provider's search function and enter "liquidmarketplace.com". This should help you find all emails from us, even those that may have been directed to other folders.
If you’re still unable to find the verification email, please try the following:
- Add Liquid MarketPlace email address to your contacts list.
- If your email settings has a Safe Senders list, add Liquid MarketPlace email address to your Safe Senders list. This is different from your contacts list.
- Review all of your folders, labels, and filters. Sometimes a filter will move the email out of the inbox.
- If you're using an email program like Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird, you might need to log into your email provider from a browser on your computer to change the email settings.
If you can't find the verification link in your email, it's most likely being blocked by your email settings or a security filter and may need to be adjusted.
Here's a little trouble-shooting guide to help find the problem:
- Try using a different browser (we recommend Google Chrome), clearing your browser's cookies and cache, then signing up again
- Select Enable HTML in your email settings—a quick Google search should provide instructions on how to do this (instructions are different for each type of email account)
- If you see the link, but are unable to click it - Try copying and pasting the link into a new tab or window in your browser instead
If all the steps aforementioned fail, please contact Liquid MarketPlace Support.